1. Copyrights, Trademarks, etc. The Website and the content, organization, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, design, look and feel, and other aspects or matters related to the Website, are the property of HAS or third parties and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary and intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered in any jurisdiction, except that no protection is claimed in works of the United States government, including specifically any United States government images appearing on this Website).
2. Restriction on Use. User may not download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell, sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer or exploit any content, software, code, data or materials on the Site; and any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website or any part thereof, or any content, software, code, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited unless User has received the express prior written permission of HAS or the applicable rights holder
3. Warranty Disclaimers. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE. HAS CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT (A) THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, USEFUL, NON-INFRINGING, THOROUGH, OR COMPLETE, (B) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR (C) THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR ARISING FROM USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. HAS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, NOR FOR ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS THAT MAY INFECT OR OTHERWISE DAMAGE USER'S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF USER'S ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR SOFTWARE FROM THE WEBSITE.
4. Certain Rights Reserved by HAS. HAS reserves the right in its sole discretion to make changes to the Website and to revise, correct, add to or delete any of HAS's information or other content appearing on the Website. HAS may terminate, change, suspend, add to or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, in HAS's sole discretion, and without liability to any User. HAS may restrict, suspend, or terminate a User's use of or access to the Website if HAS believes the User is in breach of or is attempting to breach these terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability (including, for example, if we learn that you have provided HAS with false or misleading information, or interfered with other users or the administration of the Website).
5. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. All legal proceedings arising out of this Agreement shall be brought solely in state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, California. User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process.
Please contact HAS with respect to any questions concerning the Website or this Agreement.